Registered Dental Assistant
Looking for Dental Assistant(s) that are responsible for the following: preparing patients, sterilize and disinfect instruments, set instrument trays, prepare materials, take routine X-rays and assist dentist during dental procedures. Record treatment information in patient records, provide post-operative instructions prescribed by dentists. Assist dentist in management of medical and dental emergencies. Instruct patients in oral hygiene and plaque control programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of dental terminology.
- Valid Dental Assistant license.
- Compliance with state dental practice requirements (i.e., X-ray requirements, OSHA training)
- Excellent Customer service skill to communicate with patients and staff.
- Legible handwriting for notations in patient chart
- Computer skills (Open Dental software preferred but not required)
- Bilingual (HUGE PLUS)
- High School diploma or GED certificate required.
- Completion of accredited course in dental assisting.
- X-Ray, infection control and current CPR and First Aid certificates required.
- California Board-approved Radiation Safety Course (Required)
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to bring you on board!
Job Type: Full-time
We need Treatment Coordinators that manage patients’ full cycle from clinical diagnosis to treatment acceptance.
You will successfully communicate financial planning and available options based on the proposed treatment. From the first appointment to the last, our Treatment Coordinators lead patients to a happy and healthy smile!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Discuss treatment options, establish treatment schedules, and prepare financial arrangements with patients.
- Enter and track patient treatment plans in the computer system. - Monitor patient progress and report patient status to attending the doctor.
- Be knowledgeable in various insurance plans, manuals, exclusions, and limitations.
- Ensure that all forms for acceptance (predeterminations to third parties benefit providers) have been submitted and patients have been notified of status and their financial responsibilities.
- Manage consultation reports and progress.
- The ability to complete all tasks and duties assigned to front office personnel.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
This is opportunity is full time but can be open to part time. The estimated days/ hours worked are Monday-Thursday 9 am - 6 pm, Fridays 8 am - 5 pm and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm
- 2-3 years of front office dental experience required.
- Bilingual is preferred - Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate a must
- Specialties experience with Ortho, Perio, Oral Surgery, and Endo a plus. Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays, CE, and more!
- High School or better